Looking for a great internship that will also make a difference in the lives of adults and children in need? Join our team as a Marketing & Outreach Intern!
What are we looking for:
- An individual with an interest in marketing, including social media outreach, blog writing, event planning, SEO and much more.
- A willingness to learn nonprofit outreach and development practices.
- Someone who will become a champion for Alternatives in Motion’s various new programs.
What you will gain:
- The chance to serve on the Marketing, Outreach, Development, and Education Committee.
- Experience in nonprofit outreach, marketing tactics, and event planning.
- A referral from AIM’s Executive Director that can be used for future job applications.
This internship is unpaid but can be used for course credits. It will require 5 – 10 hours of work per week. A portion of the work can be completed remotely.
If you’re interested in applying, send your resume to email@example.com.